All levels of the District 2 Softball All-Star tournaments will be hosted by our own North Kitsap Little League! The Junior tournament will start on 19 June. The Majors and 8-9-10 tournaments will start on 24 June. We will use both A and B Fields.
Exact schedules/brackets are TBD.
8-10's & 9-11's will be hosted by South Kitsap Eastern with a start date of June 24th.
Major BB (10-12's) will be hosted by Bainbridge Island with a start date of July 1st.
Intermediates and Juniors will be hosted by South Kitsap Western with a start date of June 22nd.
Exact Schedules and Brackets are TBD.
- Player voting for All-Stars will take place on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st, from 5:00 - 8:00 at the NKLL Clubhouse. All AAA and Major Baseball and Softball teams must pick one day to come and vote as a team. Intermediate, Junior and Senior teams do not have player voting (for more of the procedure on how all-star teams are assembled, see our local rules at nkll.org/localrules).
- The Baseball Manager All-Star selection meeting will be held on Friday, June 2nd, at 5:30 PM in the clubhouse. The manager or one representative from each AAA, Major and Intermediate team must be present.
- The Softball Manager All-Star selection meeting will be held Sunday, June 4th, at 1:00 PM in the clubhouse. The manager or one representative from each AAA and Major team must be present.
- The team selections will be posted by the evening on Sunday June 4th and parents will be notified.
- Monday June 5th from 5:00 - 8:00 PM will be paperwork turn-in and uniform sizing/selection, in the clubhouse, for all teams.
Each local Little League® determines the actual geographic boundaries of the area from within which it shall select players. These boundaries must be described in detail and shown on a map and dated when making application for a Little League charter. Players will be eligible to play with that league only if they reside or the physical location of the school where they attend classes is within the boundaries provided to and approved by Little League Baseball®, Incorporated.
Residency Documentation is required. This requirement can be fufilled by using the appropriate residency or school enrollment documents below. If you have provided such documentation in the past, have not moved or your child has not changed schools then the requirement has already been met and no further documentation is needed.