- Player voting for All-Stars will take place on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st, from 5:00 - 8:00 at the NKLL Clubhouse. All AAA and Major Baseball and Softball teams must pick one day to come and vote as a team. Intermediate, Junior and Senior teams do not have player voting (for more of the procedure on how all-star teams are assembled, see our local rules at nkll.org/localrules).
- The Baseball Manager All-Star selection meeting will be held on Saturday, June 3rd, at 10:00 AM in the clubhouse. The manager or one representative from each AAA, Major and Intermediate team must be present.
- The Softball Manager All-Star selection meeting will be held Sunday, June 4th, at 1:00 PM in the clubhouse. The manager or one representative from each AAA and Major team must be present.
- The team selections will be posted by the evening on Sunday June 4th and parents will be notified.
- Monday June 5th from 5:00 - 8:00 PM will be paperwork turn-in and uniform sizing/selection, in the clubhouse, for all teams.
All levels of the District 2 Softball All-Star tournaments will start on June 24th and will be hosted by our own North Kitsap Little League! We will use both A and B Fields.
Exact schedules/brackets are TBD.
8-10's & 9-11's will be hosted by South Kitsap Eastern with a start date of June 24th.
Major BB (10-12's) will be hosted by Bainbridge Island with a start date of July 1st.
Intermediates, Juniors and Seniors will be hosted by South Kitsap Western with a tentative start date of June 24th.
Exact Schedules and Brackets are TBD.